On 8 July 2015 at 15:00, an on-line webinar will take place on the specifics of marketing and sales in the IT industry in Latin America. The sponsors of the webinar are the Russian Venture Company and NP RUSSOFT, the most authoritative Russian association uniting the largest IT developers. The project is designed to systematically and effectively support the export of innovative high-tech products and services of Russian IT companies.
The best experts of the Speech Technology Center, ABBYY, Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Brazil, and law firm ART DE LEX will speak about the penetration of IT companies into Latin American markets.
Several experts will take part at the webinar:
• Maria Ilicheva, the regional manager for Latin America for ABBYY, will talk about the skills needed for successfully doing business in Latin America, with a special emphasis on the mentality of the Latin American partners.
• Victor Sheremetker is the chief expert of the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Brazil.
• Rafael Pinto, the head of sales in Latin American markets for the Speech Technology Center, will share his own experiences of business development with respect to the MDGs in Latin America and report on a strategy to penetrate the Brazilian market.
• Dmitry Magonya, managing partner of law firm ART DE LEX, will report on the legal conditions for doing business in Brazil, including the state registration of legal entities, tax regimes, and labor relations.
During the webinar, experts will share their experiences about their own work in Latin America and tell:
• how to get IT companies into the Latin American market;
• the sales and marketing experiences of Russian IT products in the Latin American markets;
• what challenges and surprises one may face upon entering the Latin American market;
• the pitfalls of business development in the region;
• the process of doing business in Latin America as well as the mentality and cultural differences between Russians and their business partners in Latin America.