During a webinar, ART DE LEX lawyers Anastasia Vasilenko and Yulia Shilova answered many “hot” questions:
- Is the coronavirus outbreak a reason to terminate obligations or to modify or terminate an agreement?
- Is it possible to evade responsibility for failure to perform a contract due to an outbreak of coronavirus?
- What awaits us: concessions for the common good or speculation based on someone else’s problem?
- Paralysis in performance: rent, delivery, transportation, contract, and credit.
- Bankruptcy: Can we go now?
- Recommendations for business: what to do now.
The webinar is available at: https://events.webinar.ru/198781…/3595388/record-new/3655514