On December 4th, 2020 Pravo-ru-300, Russia’s most reputable and prestigious legal ranking announced its 2020 update and conducted an awards ceremony.
Traditionally strong with presence in the ranking, this year the Firm expanded its achievements by being recognized in two categories for the first time. These categories are Criminal law and IP.
Of 13 nominations won in 2020, 6 achieved the best performance and inclusion into the 1st (“Golden”) band.
Results of this year:
• Antitrust and competition (including disputes) (1st band)
• Compliance (1st band)
• Natural Resources and Energy (1st band)
• Dispute Resolution in General Jurisdiction Courts (1st band)
• Land Law/Commercial Real Estate/Construction (1st band)
• TMT (telecommunications, media and technologies) (1st band)
• Commercial Litigation (significant disputes) (2nd band)
• Bankruptcy (including disputes) (2nd band)
• Corporate/M&A (2nd band)
• International Dispute Resolutions (2nd band)
• Criminal Law (2nd band)
• Finance/Banking (2nd band)
• IP (3rd band)
The Firm values its associates and sends warmest regards to
The awards ceremony took place at Lotte Hotel, Moscow and for the first time ever managed to gather over 5,000 audience with a significant portion being present online.